Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Starting Online Business

I have started an online baby gift business www.babytimegifts.com and I'm very excited. There was alot more to it than I thought. I had to first decide what I wanted to sell and I just loved these baby gift baskets I saw. So from there I decided baby gifts were perfect. I have 2 children of my own and have alot of the things offered in the gift baskets. It is fun to see the buisness up and running. Now we just have to wait and hope that people love the stuff too! Feel free to visit the website if you like and let me know what you think. I didn't realize how expensive some of the marketing would be though. So I am trying different things now to market the website. I am posting a few pictures of our gifts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates on your new business.
I am providing a link from my website MyBabyStuff.com, to yours.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope my link will send you some visitors.

Joe

BabyTimeGifts said...

I appreciate that so much. Thanks! Treena